Pages

1.23.2011

Our 1st Blog Post

To my surprise Daddy has asked me to start a blog for the boys.  So here we go!  Like I actually have time to do this!  Here is a picture of the boys @ 9 weeks.  Mace is on the left and Zo on the right.  They are growing so quickly and Mommy & Daddy love the boys more and more everyday.  We are so lucky to have 2 little precious boys!  I will do my best to find time to update this regularly for all our loved ones, but for now this is it.  Enjoy and I look forward to keeping you up to date.

4 comments:

  1. way to go Tina. i love the pics so far and can't wait to see more and more.
    sending you cuddles and love!
    ~Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mommy for sharing your beautiful moments that you and Clay have with your cute boys. Looking forward to future updates. We already see changes from last week. Love Nana & Grandpa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Mama! Love all the photos and now this?...Can't wait! Kiss the little monkeys for Aunt Shannan. Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete